Wednesday, September 25, 2013

19 Weeks and Counting...(You see what I did there? lol)

This week on 19 weeks and counting.....

So it's been a little while since I last blogged! A lot has happened I feel like, but I don't know where to start, what to share, and what to spare!

How about starting with last weekend, Londyn's first big shopping spree! My sister, Stefani and I went to Rhea Lana's re-sale consignment event! We got into the pre-sale for "Mommies to be"! I was so excited! All in all, I spent just under $150 and got all of the following items you see in the photos! Stef also got some Christmas gifts for the kids, and some SUPER cute Joe's jeans for Annabelle! We couldn't believe no one had snagged those puppies up, with tags and all. Of course, I expect them to be passed down to Londyn in the future ;)


Dad was pleasantly surprised with everything I was able to get for that amount! The clothing downpour doesn't stop there though! Just last night I got pictures from Aunt Stefani showing us everything Annabelle would be letting Londyn borrow once she is here! There are PILES of stuff! Clothes, shoes, headbands and bows, toys, blankets, the works! Londyn is going to LOVE her cousin Annabelle and Aunt Stef for spoiling her!

Aside from the shopping, little Londyn Brooke has been an active, and growing baby! She has been stretching mom all out, which can be painful at times! Ligament pains, back pain, hip pain, and headaches galore! I'll tell you what though, I wouldn't trade it for the world! Nothing a warm shower can't help. Plus,  Dad has been gracious enough to rub Mom's back a few nights as she tries to go to sleep!

I also discovered that Londyn is going to be a lot like her momma. She doesn't like seat belts like her mom. See, Mike always has to remind me to wear mine or I won't put it on half the time. I've been better since being pregnant because its not about me, its about this sweet little girl. Well, every time I click my seatbelt, she starts kicking and rustling around like crazy! Cracks me up! Another thing that leads me to believe she'll be a mini-me, is her sense of humor! She likes to pick on dad already! He laid his head down on my belly the other night to try and listen in on her. As soon as he sets his head down, she kicks him, right in the ear! It was too funny! Then tonight, we ran to Krispy Kreme to get a FREE hot donut! (Who can turn those down?) Its like as soon as that hit my belly, she was up and at-em again! If I remember right, Krispy Kreme is also what got cousin Greyson up and moving when he was still in Stef's belly! If she loves donuts as much as her mom and Greyson, I better start stocking up now!

It is so hard to believe that 19 weeks have come and gone! Next week, October 2, is baby girl's big 20-week anatomy scan! She gets 2 special appointments in one day! One with her normal doctor, and one with the anatomy scan doctor! She likes the camera, so I'm sure that will make her happy! Mike and I sure are excited to see her again! 

Londyn, we love you sweet girl, and can't wait to hold you in our arms! We're almost half way there! 

How about another closing 2-cents from dad?

"Londyn, you must already have me wrapped around your finger, because anytime you get a craving, mom lets me know, and what baby wants, baby gets! Also, thanks for kicking me in the ear the other day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment